This product is only available on loan & not for sale.
An agreement will have to be signed with minimum wet wipes purchase every month.
Taking this [roduct you agree to buy all your refills exclusively from DaaBee
Our wipe dispensers are free-standing towers made to be used with our antibacterial wet wipes which come in 3 rolls of 1,000 sheets per carton.
We have them in a wide range of colours and finishes to suit your interior or company colours.
We can add your company logo or name to the dispensers upon request.
- Green Marble
- White Marble
- Average running cost of just £3.50 per week
- Holds up to 1000 wet wipes
- Integrated Bin and the separate inner bin for a quick empty
- Hand & Handle wipes are specially formulated to be kind to hands but tough on germs and bacteria on surfaces
- Hand & handle wipes will kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses such as influenza, E Coli and Listeria
- Can be produced in Corporate Colours (Minimum order quantity applies)
- The Wet Wipe Station can be used to hold a range of wipes such as degreasing wipes
- H&H wipes have odour neutralisers built in to remove petrol and diesel smells
- Weighted Base
Supermarkets / Forecourts / Gyms / Creches/Schools / Factory Production / Catering / Offices……
The Hand & Handle Wet Wipe Station is a free-standing dispenser with an integrated bin. The dispenser can hold up 1,000 wet wipes. Through vigorous testing and trials, we have developed an antibacterial wipe designed to be easy on the skin but also tough enough to tackle everyday germs and bacteria encountered by you on a daily basis. Through our research we identified several highly contagious surfaces namely, shopping trolley handles, petrol pump handles, gym equipment, play areas/toys and factory production. A Hand & Handle Wet Wipe station placed in a Supermarket, gym or forecourt entrance, will prevent the spread of germs and disease such as E Coli and Listeria and of course the flu virus to name a few.
Research has shown that shopping trolley handles are one of the most contagious surfaces and carrier of germs. It is easy to see why with the previous user possibly handling cooked and raw food. Babies or toddlers seated in the trolley are also exposed. Likewise in service stations, customers get petrol and diesel odours on their hands having used the pumps and are now making purchases of cooked food etc.